Ask ACNC sessions
The ACNC held 32 information sessions throughout 2014 called the Ask ACNC sessions. These sessions provided information about the ACNC and the obligations of registered charities.
The Ask ACNC sessions reached out to charities that had not submitted their 2013 Annual Information Statement as part of the ACNC's broader approach of providing education and advice before considering regulatory powers.
Ask ACNC ran for one hour and included information about:
- the ACNC and its future direction
- national regulation and its benefits
- meeting ACNC obligations, including the Annual Information Statement
- how charity information on the ACNC Register is used, and
- the latest data and research on the charity sector.
You can download a copy of your location's specific presentation.
Session dates and locations
All sessions of Ask ACNC have now been completed.
View a list of completed Ask ACNC Sessions.