2017 Annual Information Statement – Consultation summary Question 8
Do you support the removal of the question asking charities if they are up to date with their subtype(s), governing documents and responsible persons?
What you said
- Yes because the question serves no purpose.
- Answering this question is hardly an imposition. It is still important to have this correct.
- The declaration may need to be updated to ensure charities attest to being up to date.
What we have done
- Given that the 2017 AIS will allow charities to update the details of all responsible persons, we have decided to remove this question.
- The declaration will be updated to ensure that charities confirm that they are up to date with all of their obligations.