Annual Information Statement 2019
Umbrella Network Rockhampton Inc
About the charity
Other names charity is known by (such as trading name):
Disability Yard Care
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
- Disability Services
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
We support families with special needs children, providing information to help support navigating the systems for people with a disability.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
People with disabilities
- General community within Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Full time employees: 2
- Part time employees: 3
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 4
- Estimated number of volunteers: 5
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Accounting method used in the 2019 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract