Annual Information Statement 2019
Micah Projects Ltd
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
- Other health service delivery
- Emergency and relief
- Advocacy and civic activities
- Prevent and end homelessness; support young families; support victims of domestic violence
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Our activities have contributed to preventing and reducing homelessness; increasing family support to vulnerable families; providing support services and support for the National Redress Scheme for people who have experienced abuse in institutional settings; continue to work towards reducing social isolation for individuals and families as well as increasing economic participation through training and employment.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Full time employees: 86
- Part time employees: 73
- Casual employees: 61
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 163
- Estimated number of volunteers: 485
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Type of financial statement:
Special purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Did your charity have any related party transactions?
Does your charity have documented policies or processes about related party transactions?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Non-current loans receivable:
Other non-current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Non-current loans payable:
Other non-current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: