Annual Information Statement 2017
Good Thnx Foundation
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2017 reporting period?
Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- It receives donations from the public and distributes these donation to other charities who are endorsed as type 1 deductible gift recipients. The foundation runs an electronic giving concept where people thank others and provide a donation through the Good Thnx app or website. Our founding partners are Beyond Blue, RSPCA (SA), St Vincent de Paul (Vic), World Vision Australia, and WWF Australia, but new charities are being added all the time.
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
General Community in Australia The Good Thnx Foundation is a public ancillary fund, donations received are distributed on a quarterly basis - the list of charities is not contained and could be extended to include any type 1 DGR recipient in Australia. As such, the beneficiaries of this fund could be the beneficiaries of any type 1 registered DGR recipient in Australia.
General community within Australia
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2017 reporting period:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2018 period?
Section C: Human Resources
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 3
Section D: Finance
Charity's 2017 reporting period:
1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
Accounting method used in the 2017 reporting period:
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract
Section E: Annual report
Section F: Reporting to state or territory regulators
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2018 reporting period:
- NSW fundraising number: CFN24002
- QLD fundraising number: CH2797