Annual Information Statement 2018
Women of Worth Foundation
About the charity
Other names charity is known by (such as trading name):
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Select the state/territory and enter the incorporated association number:
SA incorporated association number: A42726
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2018 reporting period?
Employment and training
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Provide Counseling, advocating for employment, family related intervention, free courses for females and their family to ensure a positive outcome. Welfare onto work, empower change program, youth support and mentoring.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2018 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2019 period?
- General community within Australia
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 2
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 5
- Estimated number of volunteers: 35
Charity's 2018 reporting period:
1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
Accounting method used in the 2018 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract