Annual Information Statement 2018
Good Thnx Foundation
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2018 reporting period:
- NSW fundraising number: CFN/24002
- QLD fundraising number: CH2797
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2018 reporting period?
Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- It receives donations from the public and distributes these donation to other charities who are endorsed as type 1 deductible gift recipients. The foundation runs an electronic giving concept where people thank others and provide a donation through the Good Thnx app or website
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
The Good Thnx Foundation is a public ancillary fund, donations received are distributed on a quarterly basis - the list of charities is not contained and could be extended to include any type 1 DGR recipient in Australia. As such, the beneficiaries of this fund could be the beneficiaries of any type 1 registered DGR recipient in Australia.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2018 reporting period:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2019 period?
General community in Australia
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 3
Charity's 2018 reporting period:
1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
Accounting method used in the 2018 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract