Annual Information Statement 2019
Empower Golf Australia Ltd
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2019 reporting period:
- NSW fundraising number: CFN/23680
- WA fundraising number: CC22316
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
- EGA's mission is to facilitate and promote golf for Australians of all abilities. In order to achieve this we rely on donations, grants and fundraising activities.
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
* http://www.empowergolf.com.au * Continued to organise development days, coaching and tournaments. * Continued to establish Empower Golf Hubs at golf courses nationally to enable access to golf for persons of all abilities. * Provided and funded equipment. * Continued to build the profile of disabled golf with ultimate goal of Paralympic inclusion.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
People with disabilities
- Full time employees: 2
- Part time employees: 1
- Casual employees: 3
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 3
- Estimated number of volunteers: 25
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Type of financial statement:
General purpose financial statements - reduced disclosure regime
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Did your charity have any related party transactions?
Does your charity have documented policies or processes about related party transactions?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Type of organisation:
My charity is a charitable fundraising organisation
State or territory of the regulator where financial report was submitted:
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: