Annual Information Statement 2017
Marathi Katta Australia
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2017 reporting period?
Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- Culture and arts
- Other health service delivery
- Emergency and relief
- Grant-making activities
- Marathi Katta Australia as an organisation is registered as a public benevolent charitable organisation whose dominant purpose is to assist public benevolent disadvantaged people without any discrimination.
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Marathi Katta Australia as an organisation is registered as a public benevolent charitable organisation whose dominant purpose is to assist public benevolent disadvantaged people without any discrimination.
Financially disadvantaged people
- General community within Australia
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Victims of disaster
Did the charity provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the 2017 reporting period?
Does the charity intend to provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the next reporting period?
I don't know
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2017 reporting period:
New South Wales
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2018 period?
Section C: Human Resources
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 25
Section D: Finance
Charity's 2017 reporting period:
1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
Accounting method used in the 2017 reporting period:
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract
Section E: Annual report
Section F: Reporting to state or territory regulators
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2018 reporting period:
NSW fundraising number: CFN23425