Annual Information Statement 2019
Blue Light Sa Inc
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
- To provide Blue Light activities which will achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable young people particularly those at risk of disengagement.Blue Light is founded on the principles of crime prevention, youth engagement and inspiring public confidence by:
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
In 2018/2019 financial year, Blue Light (SA) Inc held 273 events with 18,753 young people attending.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
Youth - 15 to under 25
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 130
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Type of financial statement:
General purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: