Annual Information Statement 2020
Muscular Dystrophy Queensland Ltd
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2020 reporting period:
- NSW fundraising number: CFN/25231
- QLD fundraising number: CH1173
- SA fundraising number: CCP3658
- TAS fundraising number: C/10689
Is the charity a Basic Religious Charity?
Information, support and NDIS services
1149 Sandgate Road, Nundah QLD, Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
Description of the charities activities and outcomes:
Operating continually since 1978, Muscular Dystrophy Queensland provides whole-of-life information, support and services for Queenslanders living with muscular dystrophy and similar conditions (neuromuscular conditions). We provide user pays services under the NDIS framework and charitable services funded by our donors and supporters.
Employees and volunteers:
- Full time employees: 10
- Part time employees: 12
- Casual employees: 3
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 21.40
- Estimated number of volunteers: 12
Charity's 2020 reporting period:
1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
Type of financial statement:
Special purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Did your charity have any related party transactions?
Does your charity have documented policies or processes about related party transactions?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Type of organisation:
My charity is a charitable fundraising organisation
State or territory of the regulator where financial report was submitted:
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Non-current loans receivable:
Other non-current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Non-current loans payable:
Other non-current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: