Annual Information Statement 2020
The Immune Deficiency Foundation Of Australia Limited
About the charity
Does the charity fundraise online?
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2020 reporting period:
- ACT fundraising number: 19000564
- NSW fundraising number: 18607
- QLD fundraising number: CH1544
- SA fundraising number: CCP3319
- TAS fundraising number: F1A-164
- VIC fundraising number: 10708.12
- WA fundraising number: CC22664
Is the charity a Basic Religious Charity?
Member Support Programs
Genetic conditions and birth defects
Program operated online:
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Other charities
Description of the charities activities and outcomes:
A Future where primary and secondary immunodeficiencies are daignaosed and treated early,with affected people supported by clinicians, community and government to enable optimal quality of life
Employees and volunteers:
- Full time employees: 1
- Part time employees: 3
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 12
- Estimated number of volunteers: 12
Charity's 2020 reporting period:
1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
Type of financial statement:
General purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Did your charity have any related party transactions?
Does your charity have documented policies or processes about related party transactions?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: