Annual Information Statement 2018
Gateway Stronger Communities Initiative Ltd
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2018 reporting period?
Emergency and relief
- Social services
- Income support and maintenance
- Economic, social and community development
- Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- To provide public benevolent relief to those in serious need living in the suburbs of Geelong surrounding the Gateway Church in Moolap, including:
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
We provide public benevolent relief to those in serious need living in the suburbs of Geelong surrounding the Gateway Church in Moolap. Including, provision of food, clothing and household items, coaching families, recovery and care programs for victims of trauma, employment and skills training, supporting other public benevolent organisations.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2018 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2019 period?
General community in Australia
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of disaster
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 6
Charity's 2018 reporting period:
1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
Accounting method used in the 2018 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract