Annual Information Statement 2016
Newhope Baptist Church
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2016 reporting period?
- Aged care activities
- International activities
- Mental health and crisis intervention
- Social services
- Other recreation
International activities undertaken:
Transferring funds or goods overseas
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Conducted regular church services and other religious activities including acts of kindness and mercy in the community. Link to the annual report:https://www.newhope.net.au/download/HomePage/NHBC%20Annual%20Report%202016%20for%20Web.pdf?
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2017 period?
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2016 reporting period:
- Other Countries
Who was helped most by the charity's activities in the reporting period:
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Overseas communities or charities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
Did the charity provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the 2016 reporting period?
Does the charity intend to provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the next reporting period?
I don't know
Section C: Human Resources
- Full time employees: 11
- Part time employees: 21
- Casual employees: 2
- Estimated number of volunteers: 420