Annual Information Statement 2017
Eastern Emergency Relief Network Inc
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2017 reporting period?
Emergency and relief
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
EERN collects and distributes donated household furniture and other household good, fridges, washing machines etc to people in need. Member, welfare /social support agencies (approximately 200) bring their clients to EERN to choose appropriate household items. EERN depends on community donations to assist it to achieve its outcomes. There is no paid staff and operates with approximately 70 volunteers. EERN does receive support from Local Government and service clubs. It does receive federal or state government funding. All funds receives are utilised entirely by the delivery of the service.
General community in Australia
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People with disabilities
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Veterans and/or their families
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Victims of disaster
Did the charity provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the 2017 reporting period?
I don't know
Does the charity intend to provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the next reporting period?
I don't know
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2017 reporting period:
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2018 period?
Section C: Human Resources
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 70
Section D: Finance
Charity's 2017 reporting period:
1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
Accounting method used in the 2017 reporting period:
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract
Section E: Annual report
Section F: Reporting to state or territory regulators
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Select the state/territory and enter the incorporated association number:
VIC incorporated association number: A0032836T
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?