Annual Information Statement 2019
Wheeling and Able
About the charity
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
Other health service delivery
- Other recreation
- Social services
- Provision of prescribed mobility equipment for children with physical disabilities.
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Provided valuable financial support to children and young people with physical disabilities and their families to access prescribed mobility equipment, vehicle modifications, educational adaptive technologies and therapeutic aids.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
New South Wales
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
People with disabilities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Children and young people (aged up to 21) with physical disabilities living in the Hunter region of NSW.
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 1
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 8
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Accounting method used in the 2019 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract