Annual Information Statement 2016
Abilympics West Australia Assoc Inc
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2016 reporting period?
Other philanthropic intermediaries and voluntarism promotion
- Attendance at International Abilympics Federation Executive Committee meeting (planning for the 9th International AbilympicsAttendance at 9th International Abilympics in Bordeaux , France in March, 2016 (team comprised of 10 people with disabilities including 9 wheelchair users and 5 attendants/carers and one Team Leader. Participation in workskill competitions with the main aim being to encourage workplace employment for people with disabilities.Attendance at International Abilympics Federation meeting in Edinburgh, October 2016
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
Participation in Workskill Competitions, with the main aim being to encourage workplace employment, raise self esteem and to demonstrate to employers and potential employers the skills of people with disabilities.
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2017 period?
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2016 reporting period:
Who was helped most by the charity's activities in the reporting period:
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
Did the charity provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the 2016 reporting period?
Does the charity intend to provide funded support and/or services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in the next reporting period?
Section C: Human Resources
Estimated number of volunteers: 20
Section D: Finance
Accounting method used in the 2016 reporting period:
Charity's 2016 reporting period:
1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
2016 Financial report:
Note: If you want to see the financial report or annual report that this charity has submitted, go back to Financials & Documents.
State or territory of the regulator where financial report was submitted:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract