Annual Information Statement 2016
Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Centre Ltd
Section A: Charity Information
Basic Religious Charity:
Section B: Activities
Did the charity operate in the 2016 reporting period?
- Aged care activities
- Other recreation
- Early Childhood EducationCommunity get together and meetings
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
- Organization of educational, cultural, artistic activities and leisure is where enhances the integration of Spanish and Latins in Australia society, helping to keep alive the culture and links with the countries of origin.- Providing support to Spanish Speaking people residing in the city of Sydney- The teaching of the Spanish language- Running a pre-school and long day care- Creating a meeting place of social, cultural and welfare purposes where promoting cultural and linguistic exachange
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2017 period?
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2016 reporting period:
New South Wales
Who was helped most by the charity's activities in the reporting period:
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - aged 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
Section C: Human Resources
- Full time employees: 7
- Part time employees: 8
- Casual employees: 7
- Estimated number of volunteers: 2
Section D: Finance
Type of financial statement:
General purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Did your charity have any related party transactions?
Does your charity have documented policies or processes about related party transactions?
Charity's 2016 reporting period:
1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
2016 Financial report:
Note: If you want to see the financial report or annual report that this charity has submitted, go back to Financials & Documents.
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from government including grants:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: