Annual Information Statement 2020
Foundation 1901 Limited
About the charity
Does the charity fundraise online?
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Is the charity a Basic Religious Charity?
Australian Statesmen and women
Program operated online:
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
Description of the charities activities and outcomes:
The Foundation continued to accrue publications and information related to the lead up to Federation. It also engaged philanthropic organisations to identify interest in democracy and patriotic philanthropy. It continued website development, in particular the expansion of a library of Federation-related publications.
Employees and volunteers:
- Full time employees: 0
- Part time employees: 0
- Casual employees: 0
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 0
- Estimated number of volunteers: 3
Charity's 2020 reporting period:
1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
Accounting method used in the 2020 reporting period:
Income and Expenses
Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
Other income (for example, gains):
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
Balance Sheet Extract