Annual Information Statement 2019
North Shore Women's Benevolent Association Limited
About the charity
Other names charity is known by (such as trading name):
Is the charity an incorporated association?
Does the charity intend to fundraise in the next reporting period?
Select the state/territory where the charity intends to fundraise in the 2019 reporting period:
NSW fundraising number: 23957
Basic Religious Charity:
Activities and Beneficiaries
Did the charity operate in the 2019 reporting period?
- We provided refuge for women and their children escaping domestic violence. This service includes accommodation and related case management services (including assistance in transitioning out of the refuge) to a number of women and their children, plus support and referral services for other women who were non-resident.
Description of charity's activities and outcomes:
We provided refuge for women and their children escaping domestic violence. This service includes accommodation and related case management services (including assistance in transitioning out of the refuge) to a number of women and their children, plus support and referral services for other women who were non-resident.
Where the charity conducted activities during the 2019 reporting period:
New South Wales
Will the charity change or introduce any activities in the 2020 period?
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Full time employees: 2
- Part time employees: 2
- Casual employees: 3
- Full-time equivalent staff (FTE): 4.30
- Estimated number of volunteers: 20
Charity's 2019 reporting period:
1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
Type of financial statement:
General purpose financial statements
Financial report consolidated with more than one entity?
Financial report submitted to a state/territory regulator?
Income and Expenses
Comprehensive Income Statement summary
Donations and bequests:
Revenue from providing goods or services:
Revenue from government including grants:
Revenue from investments:
All other revenue:
Other income (for example, gains):
Total gross income:
Grants and donations made for use in Australia:
Grants and donations made for use outside Australia:
All other expenses:
Other comprehensive income:
Total comprehensive income:
Balance Sheet extract
Total current assets:
Total non-current assets:
Total current liabilities:
Total non-current liabilities: