To apply to have your organisation registered as a charity, you need to log in to the ACNC Charity Portal and complete the application form. If you have never logged in to the Charity Portal before, you just need to take a moment to create an account.
- Log in to the Charity Portal.
- If you have logged in to the Charity Portal before - even if this was you logging in to do something for another registered charity - use the same email address and password that you used before. You will be able to start a new application once you're logged in.
- If you have never logged in to the Charity Portal before, sign up with an email address. It only takes a minute or so.
- Once you are logged in, click on 'Register a new charity'.
- Click 'start' to begin the online registration application.
Before you begin, we recommend that you read our registration checklist - this will help you prepare all the information you need to fully complete the application.