Skip to main content

Information in languages other than English

To communicate with us in a language other than English, you can use the free Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) to contact us. To use this service, phone TIS on 13 14 50 and ask for an interpreter to call us on 13 22 62.

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call us through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY (telephone typewriter) service users phone 133 677 then ask for 13 22 62
  • Speak and Listen (speech-to-relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 22 62

Visit the National Relay Service website for more information about the services available.

Do you run a not-for-profit? (Auslan)

This video, in Auslan, gives an overview of when your not-for-profit may also be a registered charity, and what this means for you.

This information is also available on the following pages: