The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the ACNC.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons licence, the current version of which is the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence (CC BY 4.0), with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the ACNC logo
- ACNC forms without the ACNC logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the ACNC as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2018
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The ACNC has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Enquiries regarding the licence and any use of website material are welcome at email@example.com.