Around 10 per cent of Australia's registered charities operate overseas.
Charities that operate overseas are more likely to encounter certain risks, and may have to comply with legislation and codes of conduct covering their work overseas. It is also likely they will have to comply with the ACNC's External Conduct Standards.
See our collection of resources for charities that overate overseas, including links to the ACNC External Conduct Standards and other useful information.
- Terrorism financing in 2014 (AUSTRAC)
- ACFID Code of Conduct
- ACFID Learning and development resources
- Living Safe Together - counter terrorism laws
- Attorney-General's Department - national security and counter terrorism law
- Tools4dev - tools and tips for overseas development organisations
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade