Around 10 per cent of Australian registered charities operate overseas.
Here is a collection of resources for charities that operate overseas, including useful information on protecting your charity against the risk of terrorism financing.
- Terrorism financing in 2014 (AUSTRAC)
- ACFID Code of Conduct
- ACFID Learning and development resources
- Living Safe Together - counter terrorism laws
- Attorney-General's Department - national security and counter terrorism law
- Tools4dev - tools and tips for overseas development organisations
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade