Do you have a question about your organisation becoming a charity?
Do you have a question about running your charity?
Do you want to raise a concern about a registered charity?
Call us on 13 ACNC (13 22 62) weekdays 1pm to 5pm (Melbourne time).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and would like to speak to an Aboriginal Liaison Officer, tell us when you contact us and we will arrange this for you.
Learn more about our commitment
If you want to find out more about more about our commitment to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, you can read:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities Engagement Strategy
- Commissioner’s Interpretation Statement: Indigenous charities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander charities regulated by ORIC
Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander corporations registered under the CATSI Act (Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth)) with the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC):
|Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander corporations: applying for charity registration with the ACNC|
|Meeting both ORIC and ACNC obligations||Obligations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander corporations to ORIC and the ACNC|
|The ACNC Charity Register||Information about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander corporations on the ACNC Charity Register|
|The relationship between ORIC and ACNC||MOU between the ACNC and ORIC|
- Reconciliation Australia
- Australian Indigenous Governance Institute
- Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research (CAEPR) – Australian National University
- Institute for Aboriginal Development
- Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning – University of Technology Sydney
- Ninti One: Information, Innovation, Ideas for Remote Australia
Australian Government Indigenous links
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
This page contains links to external websites. Any external links used by the ACNC are inserted for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any material at those sites. Information and resources provided by the ACNC is for general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice regarding your charity's particular circumstances.