About the scheme
Under the Freedom of Information Amendment (Reform) Act 2010, all Commonwealth agencies subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), including the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), are required to have an Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
The scheme commenced on 1 May 2011 and requires the ACNC to publish a broad range of information and make it available for downloading where possible.
The ACNC's IPS
The ACNC's IPS includes a range of information about us and our programs.
The categories of information that we are publishing as part of our IPS are:
Our organisational structure including:
- information about our leaders
- details of statutory appointments
- our organisational chart.
Routinely requested information and FOI disclosure log
- FOI disclosure log
- routinely requested information
- contacts for freedom of information requests
- information about public consultation and how to get involved
- if you have any comments or suggestions about our IPS, please contact the IPS contact officer.
As part of our commitment to building a pro-disclosure culture, we are making a range of additional information about us as an organisation available. If you'd like to view a document that is not available here, you can request it by contacting our FOI contact officer.